WHEN THE SONGS YOU WRITE ARE DOWNLOADED OR STREAMED WORLDWIDE, YOU MAY BE EARNING ROYALTIES YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT. DIGITAL 1 MEDIA SERVICES SISTER COMPANY DIGITAL 1 MUSIC PUBLISHING FINDS & COLLECTS THESE ROYALTIES FOR YOU.
Get your songs placed in films, TV commercials, video games and many more.
Money earned from sync licensing placements has become a valuable revenue stream for Digital 1 Media Services artists. You can start making money by licensing your songs, from YouTube ad revenue and micro-sync licensing, all the way to feature film placements.
HOW DO ARTISTS MAKE MONEY FROM DIGITAL 1 MEDIA SERVICES SYNC LICENSING?
Features & benefits
*Worldwide registration & royalty collection
*Dedicated in-house team working on your behalf
*Placement opportunities in film, TV, commercials, video games & more
*Keep 100% of your rights
*Keep 90% of the royalties you earn*
*Submit as many compositions as you like
* If our creative team secures sync license based on our direct pitching efforts, our commission is 20%.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I KNOW IF PUBLISHING ADMINISTRATION IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Have your songs been downloaded or streamed internationally?
- Have your songs been used in videos on YouTube?
- Are you spending more time on the administrative aspects of songwriting vs. the creative process?
- Do you want to get your song featured in film, TV, video games, and more?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may want a music publisher to work on your behalf.
I ALREADY USE A PRO. WHY WOULD I NEED A PUBLISHING ADMINISTRATOR?
Performing rights organizations like ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC collect your performance royalties only, and we work with them to collect these royalties on your behalf. In addition, Digital 1 Media Services is also able to collect 13 different types of royalties for you, some of which are nearly impossible to collect without a publishing administrator.